New version of Edge, including many bug fixes and new functions, focusing on the performance improvement:
- New rendering mechanism increasing greatly the 3D refreshing speed (from 18s in 2.3.2 to less than 3s in 2.4.0 for a 8mo GDML file);
- New GDML file perspective allowing to preview the content of the generated GDMl file and also edit/save it;
- Reworked overlap & reorganise algorithms leading to an increase of the speed of these operations (i.e. from 30s in 2.3.2 to 4s in 2.4.0 for the same file);
- New plugin mechanism allowing to add quickly new function to EDGE;
- Correction of the sphere 3D representation;
- For tessellated elements, EDGE now indicates the number of facets of it in the properties panel;
- Various usability improvements;
- Corrected other small issues.
To get the latest version of EDGE, contact us here.