New version of Edge, including many bug fixes and new functions, focusing on usability improvement:
- EDGE is now handling boolean operations: reading/writing from/to GDML file, creation and deletion and real-time rendering of the boolean operation result;
- New picking function to select shapes by clicking inside the 3D view;
- Support of new Gmsh version 4 file format for .geo export;
- New plugin to import STEP-AP files and detessellate elements called DeCADe;
- Various usability improvements;
- Corrected other small issues.
To get the latest version of EDGE, contact us here.